Requires Android: 2.2 and up
OverviewSwiftKey Keyboard build for ingenuity, more options, and smart design. Selecting a touchscreen keyboard that works best for you comes down to how often you type any kind of message and what type of device you’re utilizing. But with SwiftKey Keyboard, you can also select how deeply you would like to work with your keyboard into your smartphone or tablet experience. While for some, a simple user interface and moderate performance are all that’s needed, SwiftKey Keyboard offers so much more.
This No.1 best-selling app offer lot of more features below
App FeaturesSWIFTKEY MAKES TOUCHSCREEN TYPING FASTER, EASIER AND MORE PERSONALIZED
- SwiftKey takes the hard work out of touchscreen typing, replacing your phone’s keyboard with one that understands you.
- It provides the world’s most accurate autocorrect and next-word prediction in 60 languages.
- It connects seamlessly across all of your devices, with SwiftKey Cloud.
SMART & LEARNING
- SwiftKey predicts your next word before you’ve even pressed a key.
- It intelligently learns as you type, adapting to you and your way of writing.
- SwiftKey doesn’t just learn your popular words, it learns how you use them together.
SWIFTKEY CLOUD: CONNECTED & SEAMLESS ACROSS DEVICES
- Backup and Sync keeps your personal language insights seamlessly up to date across all your devices.
- Teach SwiftKey your writing style based on your language use from your Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Yahoo, SMS and Blog.
- Your language model can be enhanced each morning with Trending Phrases based on current news and what’s hot on Twitter.
- Enable up to three languages at once.
- Naturally combine languages without having to change a setting.
- SwiftKey supports contextual prediction in 60 languages and counting.
See http://www.swiftkey.net/en/#features for full list of supported languages.
TAP OR FLOW YOUR WORDS
- Switch seamlessly between tapping and gesture-typing with SwiftKey Flow.
- SwiftKey Flow combines the mind-reading capabilities of SwiftKey with the speed and ease of gliding your fingers across the screen, with real-time predictions.
- Type entire sentences without lifting your finger from the screen, simply by sliding to the space bar between words.