Requires Android :
Lightning Launcher is a fast, light and extremely customizable home screen replacement for Android.
Lightning Launcher eXtreme is the launcher of choice for people who wants a butter smooth, light on memory and tailor-made home screen replacement.
What's New in v8.7.1
- minor bug fixes
- add folder placement options as well as new animations (this is an easy way to create side bars)
- add open folder action
- add an option to close other folders when opening a new one
- add support for nine patches (boxes and folder windows)
- better backup/restore screen
- add support for label selection in Unread Gmail Dynamic Text
This is the ultimate bundle, no compromise, still as fast and light as Lightning Launcher eXtreme, but simply the most powerful and configurable launcher for Android.
App FeaturesLLX is a vitamined version of LL, with the following additions:
* Enhanced app drawer, with the ability to create folders, hide apps, change the style in all ways, view running apps, most frequently used, recently installed, direct shortcuts to kill or uninstall apps... and more !
* Support for configuring up to 100 distincts desktops, with customizable label and icon, for the purpose of managing multiple independant setups (personal, professional, for kids, etc.)
* Built-in configurable messaging notifications (highly customizable badge for sms, missed calls, unread gmails)
* App killer available from everywhere: long tap on an icon, select kill, et voilà.
* Built-in per desktop wallpaper, available in the app drawer too.
Things to be aware of (please read this notice):
- With its wide set of options and switches, Lightning is the most customizable launcher, albeit perhaps not the easiest to configure yet ! Agreed, as most powerful tools, Lightning has a learning curve. But isn't that a small price to pay to get the most exciting and unique home screen ;-) Join the community to get tips and tricks !
- LLX is a superset of LL and fully replace it: on first use it will import all data from LL, and LL can safely be uninstalled. Avoid using both at the same time, this is confusing as apps will look exactly the same !
- LLX no longer supports obsolete LL widgets. The reason is that these features are now built in: plugins are not needed anymore. They still work but I won't answer requests about them.
- The obsolete Screen Switcher Widget (SSW) will continue to work when imported from an existing LL setup, however it's use is strongly discouraged because all Screen Switcher features are now included in LLX. The old Screen Switcher widget configuration screen is not supported anymore and will not work in conjunction with LLX own configuration screen.
Detail Info, ScreenShoot and User Review On Google Play