OverviewApk Size : 7.6M
Android : 4.0.3 and up
ARCHOS makes Video Player app available for all Android tablets and phones (requires Android 4.0 or later)!
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
What's New in v7.5.27
- Fix crash on Android 4.4.1
- Fix sound issues on some devices
7.5.25 - December 5th, 2013
- Fix crash with Samsung S4 on android 4.4
- Fix incomplete list of files on samba shares displayed on browser returning after video playback
- Fix subtitles sometimes not being loaded on samba shares
- Make statusbar transparent in video player with Android 4.4 (KitKat)
App Features- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
Detail Info, ScreenShoot and User Review On Google Play