OverviewApk Size : 1.5M!
Android : 2.1 and up!
Dynamic Keyboard! A keyboard that changes as you type! Smart, Fast and Accurate.
We have new technologies like touch screens, yet we are still utilizing them as if they
were static buttons, without animations! How does this help us?
Using machine learning technologies and artificial intelligence algorithms I have been able to create a database of intelligence that helps modify the keys visibility and size depending upon the likelihood of that letter. Trained with millions of words on 31 languages, why not try it out?
What's New in 1.10.1
- Dynamic Keyboard fixes minor bug causing wrong popup symbol, and wrong ASCII value.
App Features# Predictive Characters to aid your accuracy and speed change size
# Smooth Animations
# Full Customization (Pro Only)
# Colors or presets to choose from (Pro Only)
# Many Shortcuts (eg swipe left = delete last word, double tap space or shift)
# Tablet Optimized
# Tablet Split Mode (Pro Only)
# Battery Optimized
# Multiple languages at same time. (Pro Only)
# Easy To Setup
# Google Voice Integrated! (Selected 4.0+ only)
# Auto-correct (4.0+ only)
# HD Fonts
Current Languages :
Dynamic Keyboard Layouts :
Rather than being obtrusive and ugly like predictive typing, this keyboard aids your current method of typing to increase accuracy without wasting screen space.
For Example : Pressing the 'h' key, the e,o,u,i and y keys expand as commonly the h key would be followed by these letters. When they grow, they are now more likely to be triggered, and keys like z etc stay small as they are unlikely to be needed.
1) Install and open the app.
2) Either open the drawer or click the button for 'Enable' , or go to language and input in settings to tick Dynamic Keyboard as enabled.
3) Enable the app. Don't worry the app isn't a keylogger, it has no internet permissions! You will be warned by the android OS but it is safe.
4) Set it as the default keyboard. You are now ready to use Dynamic Keyboard!
5) Customize through the options to make it your own!
Setting up auto-correct :
1) Check Auto-Correct is enabled in the settings of Dynamic Keyboard found under general settings.
2) Check that your Android OS spellchecker is enabled. Go to Settings/Language & Input and then be sure that spellchecker is checked!
3) Click on the options button beside the spellchecker preference to choose your spellchecker which should be Google Spell Checker.
4) To change the language of the auto-correct click the earth icon next to Google Spell Checker and choose your language.
Detail Info, ScreenShoot and User Review On Google Play