OverviewApk Size : 6.5M
Android : 1.6 and up
Electrum Drum Machine/Sampler - The Programmable drum machine.
Want to make your own killer beats? Rock that subwoofer in your car or home theatre? From Dub to Hip Hop, to Trap beats - Electrum has you covered. You can even play live with a MIDI controller!
What's New in 4.8.1
- New icon, TAP BPM button added
App Features● WAV file import - Load YOUR OWN SAMPLES from SDCARD. Long press a sound button to bring up the sample loading dialog. Also get more sound PAKS from Google Play, most are free, look for "Electrum Pak"
● Use LOOPS as well as one shot samples
● Ringtone , WAV, MIDI, and Pad bounce export - with Electrum Drum Machine/Sampler you can load your song into FruityLoops or other DAW on your PC and keep working
● Load up to 16 samples.
● 16 Mute groups available, for more realistic drums
● Load MIDI drum files for quicker programming. Electrum comes with an assortment of pre-made MIDI files.
● Preview (audition) samples LIVE while the machine is playing, they will mix right into the beat. (Live audition)
● Set samples or loops to retrigger on programmed slots or to play completely through before triggering the sample again
● Save your own custom drumkit settings
● RECORD samples with the microphone.
● Stretch loops to fit the current project BPM.
● Edit a sample's start and end point, pitch and pan Left/Right.
● Use other time signatures such as 3/4, 6/8, etc.
● Add some swing to your beats with the SHUFFLE setting.
● Add FX to your samples:
- Stereo Spread
● Play Electrum with an external USB MIDI controller
USB MIDI Control has been tested on:
Galaxy Nexus phone
Galaxy Tablet 10.1
● Sharing - install the Soundcloud app from the market and you can share beats right to soundcloud (see Electrum's Menu->More->Share Exported)
Also check out my ReLoop music sequencer, which allows you to sequence loops just like Garageband or Sony's ACID.
Detail Info, ScreenShoot and User Review On Google Play