OverviewApk Size : 1.6M
Android : 2.1 and up
FPse for Android is the fastest and most compatible PSone emulator for handheld devices.(also known as PSX or Playstation 1)
More than 200.000 active users and rated up to 4,5 stars on google play. FPse is able to render PSone games in high resolution by using OpenGL which gives outstanding graphics!
Take a look to the Official Documentation to understand requirements and how it works: http://www.fpsece.net/faq.html
Create an ISO image from your favorite games and enjoy playing them on your Android phone.
What's New in FPse 0.11.117
- Added new List cover Menu and more.
- FPse Added edit title in context cover menus, press on title.
- Fixed big delay in sound on somes devices
- Fixed Nvidia Shield scan storage bug
- Fixed bug and crash in soft mode, (IE Civilisation)
- Fixed External pad support and mapping.
- Fixed Moga Pro L2 + R2 in HID
- Fixed support of Joystick center! play with PS3 or Xbox 360 pad without root.
App Features-Impressive UI which scan and draw covers games automatically!
-High sound quality
-Real-time save states
-Audio track emulation (using .cue files)
-Dynamically loadable Overlay Pads
-Analog Stick emulation
-Compatible with G-Sensor, Touchscreen and Hardware keys
-Supports .img, .iso, .bin, .cue, .nrg , .mdf and .Z disc image formats
-Full Support for IcontrolPAD, BGP100,Zeemote (via Bluez IME)
- Full native support for Xbox 360 pads, PS3 Sixasis pads and MOGA controllers!!
-OpenGL support via external plugin!
-Experimental LAN multi Players mode using two Android devices! Play with two players mode with games that wasn't made for that! IE: Tekken3!
-Exclusive automatic cheats search engine.
And much more impressive features!
From the new UI you can load and share covers and even compress games...
Detail Info, ScreenShoot and User Review On Google Play