OverviewApk Size : 3.0M
Android : 4.0 and up
Helium is the missing app sync and backup solution for Android. Helium does NOT require root. All Android users can use Helium to backup and sync Android applications.
Helium lets you backup your apps and data to your SD card or cloud storage. With Helium, you can sync app data from your other Android devices-- even if they are not on the same network. Set up backup schedules with Helium, and never lose data again.
- Updated for KitKat to fix SMS restore
- Fix restore options menu crash
- Fixes for PC Restore
- New font for Android 4.2+
- Carbon has been renamed to "Helium" (trademark issue)
- Helium - App Sync and Backup icons are now stored in a .nomedia directory as a hidden dot file. Redo your backups to hopefully clear out the gallery spam.
- Fixed a bugs with PC Restore.
- Helium's Windows Installer now includes the Universal ADB Driver as part of the installation. If you had device detection problems before, this may fix it!
1. Install Helium on Android
a) Root user? You're done!
2. Install and run Helium Desktop (link below)
3. Connect Android to computer.
a) You may need to set your USB Connection Mode to "PTP". (Nexus 7, Nexus 10, etc)
4. Helium on Android should now be enabled.
App Features- Helium (Free) features:
- Backup and restore to SD card
- Backup and restore from PC
- Helium (Premium) features:
- No ads
- Automatic Backup schedules
- Android to Android sync
- Cloud backup and restore
* Google Drive
- Helium is NOT available to Motorola devices. This is because Motorola phones have a bug that break Android's backup mechanism. Until this is fixed by Motorola, Helium will not work on those Androids. You can download Helium manually here:
- Some Sony devices have issues with Helium. This includes the Xperia S and Xperia Z. Sony has *disabled* backup on these devices completely.
Helium Desktop Installer (non-rooted users):