Apk Size : 4.8M!
Android : 4.0 and up!
OverviewHelium is the missing app sync and backup solution for Android.
Helium does NOT require root. All Android users can use Helium to backup and sync Android applications.
Helium lets you backup your apps and data to your SD card or cloud storage. With Helium, you can sync app data from your other Android devices-- even if they are not on the same network. Set up backup schedules with Helium, and never lose data again.
1. Install Helium on Android
a) Root user? You're done!
2. Install and run Helium Desktop (link below)
3. Connect Android to computer.
a) You may need to set your USB Connection Mode to "PTP". (Nexus 7, Nexus 10, etc)
4. Helium on Android should now be enabled.
- Tweak restore grouping
- Group not installed apps at the top when restoring/syncing (thanks c00ller)
- Failed restores will no longer clear the unrestored apps. (Thanks Artem)
- Updated for KitKat to fix SMS restore
- Fix restore options menu crash
- Fixes for PC Restore
- New font for Android 4.2+
- Carbon has been renamed to "Helium" (trademark issue)
- App icons are now stored in a .nomedia directory as a hidden dot file. Redo your backups to hopefully clear out the gallery spam.
Helium (Free) features:
Backup and restore to SD card
Backup and restore from PC
Helium (Premium) features:
Automatic Backup schedules
Android to Android sync
Cloud backup and restore
* Google Drive
Detail Info, ScreenShoot and User Review On Google Play