OverviewApk Size : 2.6M
Android : 2.1 and up
Use offline maps and GPS even without an internet connection. Maverick Pro app is great for hiking, boating, geocaching and other outdoor activities.
What's New :
• Configurable track point info.
• Address/places search.
• Using new Fused Location Provider.
• Support for tracks formats:
• GPX (routes)
• PLT (OziExplorer)
• KML (Google Earth)
• NMEA (Canon 6D, S100, etc)
• Pebble support.
• Segments in tracks.
• Google Street View.
• NearMap Australia (paid service).
• Use external SD card option in Settings.
• Improved UI.
Only in Pro version:
• Trackback feature
• Unlimited waypoints and tracks
• Maverick Pro with multiple files with waypoints
• Lock compass to bearing
• UTM and OSGB grids
• Custom map servers
• FourSquare and Wikipedia support
• Multiple global and regional online maps, including: Bing, Yandex, Open Street Maps, OSM Cycle, OSM Public Transport, Multimap, OS Explorer, Ordnance Survey (UK), OutdoorActive (Germany, Austria, South Tyrol), Cykloatlas, HikeBikeMap (Germany), Open Piste Map, NearMap (Australia) and many other maps.
All maps automatically cached for offline use. Use Mobile Atlas Creator to download maps or MAPC2MAPC to convert maps from other formats.
Since version 2.0 you can add custom map servers.
• Share your current or planned position
You can send address, GPS coordinates, link to Google Maps and even map image.
• Navigate easily
Build-in radar shows the direction, distance and estimated time to a point of interest. See all the nearest locations from FourSquare and Footprints.
• Find your way back
Trackback function will guide you along a previously recorded track with compass pointing to a nearest point. A new track can be recorded at the same time.
• Challenge yourself
Turn on Trackback and timer to watch your previous position correlated with the current time on track.
• Save places you visit
All waypoint stored in KML file and can be viewed and edited in Google Earth.
• Record tracks with single tap
Tracks are recorded in GPX format and can be viewed in Google Earth and other software. Share GPX files via email or DropBox.
• Upload tracks to GPSies
Free account is required for uploading.
• Trip Computer
Watch speed, altitude, pitch and many other values.
• Support for Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich.
• Ability to use barometer sensor in Galaxy Nexus and other devices.
Detail Info, ScreenShoot and User Review On Google Play