Size : 2.6M
Requires Android : 2.3 and up
OverviewMusic Player (Remix) is an advanced music app for Android designed from the ground up to be powerful, yet user-friendly and fun to use.
What's New in Version 1.4.7
- (Bug Fix) Album art searches were always failing due to an API change.
- (Bug Fix) Downloading album art could lock up the app on certain devices.
- (Bug Fix) App could crash when loading on certain devices.
- (Bug Fix) On certain Android 4.3 and 4.4 devices, the music service would not close (or re-open) when tapping 'X' in the notification area.
- (Bug Fix) App could crash on certain devices when pinching/zooming the lyrics.
App Features- Large, finger-friendly controls overlayed on top of the album art.
- While using other apps, swipe from the bottom of the screen to reveal the "mini-player" allowing you to control your music, access your now playing list, playlists, and faves.
- Notification when new songs are added to your device (can be disabled).
- Intuitive swipe navigation & gestures:
* Swipe from bottom for the Now Playing list and music controls.
* Swipe from right for your music library, search, help, preferences, and aesthetic customizations.
* Swipe from left for faves, playlists, and autolists.
* Swipe right on a song in the Now Playing list to remove it. Swipe left to queue it to play next. (customizable)
* Swipe right on a song in a playlist to remove it. Swipe left to move it to the top of the list. (customizable)
- Auto-generated playlists available based upon your listening habits.
- 5 customizable quick shortcuts at the top of the Now Playing screen. Assign various functions to each one including Add to Playlist, Save bookmark, Lyrics, Share song, View YouTube video, and much more.
- The Now Playing screen has been optimized for 7" & 8.9"/10" tablets.
- All library browsing screens have several display & sorting options.
- Save bookmarks in a song & visual markers will appear on the scrubber bar. Tap prev/next to jump between bookmarks or use the "View Bookmarks" option to select a bookmark.
- Any time you play a song, a bookmark is automatically saved when you leave the song.
- Download album art for any song or album. Select from several choices with different image resolutions. Album art is embedded directly in the music files.
- Download lyrics and embed directly in the music file (or optionally save in an external text file). Pinch/zoom the lyrics to change the font size. Karaoke feature for recording yourself singing along.
- Advanced playlist management including drag/drop song re-ordering & multi-add mode. While in multi-add mode, go to any screen within the app and tap songs/albums/artists/genres/composers to quickly add them to the playlist.
- In-app wikipedia browser available for albums, artists, genres, and composers.
- Jellybean expandable notifications with super-sized album art and music controls.
- 5 band equalizer with built-in presets, bass boost, and virtualizer.
- Last.fm scrobbling with caching during internet outages (no external app required).
- Stylish 4x1 & 4x2 home screen widgets with customizable color & opacity.
- Various lock screen control options including basic controls (ICS+), advanced mini-player controls (ICS+), or the 4x2 widget (Android 4.2+).
- Fine-tuned controls for quickly skipping backward & forward by 5/30/60 seconds. Long-tap the pause/play tap area to reveal (or hide) the controls.
- And much, much more!!!
We hope you enjoy using Music Player (Remix).
Detail Info, ScreenShoot and User Review On Google Play