Apk Size : 10M!
Android : 4.1 and up!
OverviewWelcome to Chronus, an elegant Home and Lock screen clock, weather and calendar widget.
Functionally the same as the CyanogenMod cLock widget and brought to you by the same developer, this independently released, stand-alone widget takes back its original name, Chronus and brings the same elegant look and feel to the broader Android community.
Features (Pro version):
- Additional Widgets (Forecast, Calendar, Weather)
- Custom Tap actions for Clock, Weather and Calendar to launch apps or activities
- Set Widget backgrounds
- Clock and Weather panel alignment (Centered, Left or Right)
- with more features to be released every 3-4 weeks...
- Small bugfix for Flex Analog Widget on XXHDPI
Features (All versions):
The standard version is functionally equivalent to the CyanogenMod cLock widget with added support for older versions of Android.
- Fully functional Flex, Flex (Analog) and Clock+ Widgets
- Supports adding as a widget to either the Home screen (Android 4.1+) or Lock screen (Android 4.2+) or both
- Customize the Clock look and feel
- Choose whether to show the Date and Alarms
- Change font bold/normal in Clock, Date and Alarm
- Weather panel with Yahoo!, Accuweather or OpenWeatherMap weather providers
- Minimized weather widget support (especially handy on lock screen)
- Calendar panel showing a scroll-able list of upcoming events
- Tapping event opens calendar at selected event
- Taping calendar icon opens Calendar at today's date
- Change the font color of all text in all panels
- Configure widget when adding or from the Chronus app in the app drawer
- Highlight upcoming calendar events with custom colors and font bolding
1) Lock screen widgets are only supported on Android 4.2+. This is a limitation of Android itself, not Chronus
2) On some devices you may have to reboot your device after installing for the widget to show up in the widget picker
3) WidgetLocker is not supported
Detail Info, ScreenShoot and User Review On Google Play