Developer: niko twenty
Requires Android: 1.5 and up
OverviewElectrum Drum Machine/Sampler is Programmable drum machine present 16 sounds you may program until 32 patterns. A complete sequencer allows you to string the patterns together into songs or longer beats. You can also play patterns "live", switching them as the machine is playing.
Features● WAV file import - Load YOUR OWN SAMPLES from SDCARD. Long press a sound button to bring up the sample loading dialog.
Use my Sonic Chop app (sold separate) to chop samples from Music on your device and load them right into Electrum!
● Use samples and loops to make beats and songs.
● Load up to 16 samples. Swipe Left/Right to access the next eight sample pads
● 16 Mute groups available
● Load MIDI drum files for quicker programming. Electrum comes with an assortment of pre-made MIDI files.
● Preview (audition) samples LIVE while the machine is playing, they will mix right into the beat.
● Set samples or loops to retrigger on programmed slots or to play completely through before triggering the sample again - useful for using loops!
● Look at the MENU for more options such as ability to save and load your own custom drumkits - once you've loaded the sounds you like unto the pads and adjusted them you can save the settings as a drumkit, separate from the patch itself!
● RECORD samples with the microphone.
● Stretch loops to fit the current project BPM.
● Edit a sample's start and end point, pitch and pan Left/Right.
● Use other time signatures such as 3/4, 6/8, etc.
● Add some swing to your beats with the SHUFFLE setting.
● Add FX to your samples:
- Stereo Spread
● Play Electrum with an external USB MIDI controller
USB MIDI Control has been tested on:
Galaxy Nexus phone
Galaxy Tablet 10.1
● Sample accurate playback engine.
● External control of Electrum from other apps using broadcast messages
● WAV/MIDI/Pad Export-load your song into FruityLoops or other DAW!
● Sharing - install the Soundcloud app from the market and you can share beats right to soundcloud (see Electrum's Menu->More->Share)