Version: Beta v1.6
Requires Android: 4.1 and up
OverviewThemer may be more than an app. It can change your homescreen to something that is gorgeous, functional, and designed to match the manner you use your phone. Simply choose one of our various free themes from the in-app browser and press apply. We have sports, sci-fi, nature, minimalism, movies, music, and games. Many themes to consider and more added every day. Based on the Android theming website, MyColorScreen.com, Themer performs all the hard work for you, organizing wallpaper, widgets, and icons in one click.
Features- The app is free and themes are free.
- Easily go back to your old homescreen setup (though we doubt you'll want to!).
- All themes are customizable, or you can use them as-is.
- New "Favorites" tab in the app drawer lets you quickly access your most-used apps.
- Themer Actions technology learns your app preferences. It doesn't matter if you're using Pandora or Spotify for music, WeatherBug or AccuWeather for weather, or TweetCaster or HootSuite for Twitter. Themer will get it right.
- After install, you must enter your code after which Themer will apply a "welcome" theme to your device that explains how to find themes.
- Once you've applied your first theme, long press the homescreen and choose "Browse Themes" (or click the Themer icon in the app drawer) to return to the Themer menu.
- To make Themer your default homescreen, go to the Themer menu and choose "Set Home." Click "Themer" and "Always."
- To get back to your old homescreen, go to the Themer menu, choose "Settings," "Themer," and "Restore Old Homescreen."
- After applying a theme, swipe down anywhere on your screen to see your notification bar. Swipe up to hide it.
Please note that Themer supports most but not all devices running Android 4.1+. We are working hard to bring it to more devices and older versions of Android. If you are using a custom ROM that affects DPI or alters screen dimensions (such as the removal of soft keys), you will not be able to see any themes. Please restore to original configuration for Themer to function properly.